Guhl Motors Group Ride (ECU Flash)

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey guys I spoke to don about this, he said the only thing was, obviously if he has to pull your ecu's out, he has to charge, but he has no problem with doing 12 or more ecu's as long as he knows your coming!

He can run two computers at a time.
Also, let him know ahead of time if anyone wants Dyno runs or tuning the same day.

He is actually really excited that you guys were talking about a group ride to his shop.

One of you should call him.

MotoZen

I did talk to him, but the general consensus seemed to be that a group ride was sort of pointless. Nobody really wanted to pull out their ecu in the parking lot or pay to have it removed, and by doing a bunch in one day we'd basically be meeting up and wouldn't have much time for anything else. I'm heading over today to get mine done since my bike is already apart, but if people still want to do this I'll go along for the ride.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

NoNine4me

I did talk to him, but the general consensus seemed to be that a group ride was sort of pointless. Nobody really wanted to pull out their ecu in the parking lot or pay to have it removed, and by doing a bunch in one day we'd basically be meeting up and wouldn't have much time for anything else. I'm heading over today to get mine done since my bike is already apart, but if people still want to do this I'll go along for the ride.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.
Let us know how you like it!:D