Grab rails, front forks, and stock muffler

Fred'Z8

I have the factory grab rails, levers, and the stock muffler for sale. I had a friend of mine order the European tail case mount for me and don't need the normal grab rails anymore as the top case mount has these made in them already. The stock muffler has about 400 miles on it and it was replaced by a Graves carbon can. All items are in excellent condition. Mounting hardware is included where needed. I also have a set of front forks from a 2012 that I was going to rebuild and install Andreani or Ohlins fork cartridges in. I might be selling the bike so this is not going to happen. The forks are in great shape. I would like to keep the sale in CONUS please, no international shipping. Pretty firm on the grab rails, levers, and forks but make an offer on the muffler if you need it. Just trying to clean some stuff out of the garage.

Grab rails $50.00 plus shipping

2012 forks $200.00 plus shipping

Stock levers $15.00 plus shipping

Stock muffler $50.00 plus shipping OBO

PM me if interested and thanks in advance.

009.jpg

006.jpg

017.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

Last edited:

Fred'Z8

Added levers to the list above. The levers are like new. Replaced with Pazzo right after I purchased the bike.

Fred'Z8

Here are some more pictures of the forks. Cleaned off the stickers and wiped them down. Couple of scratches where the previous owner took them off the bike but pretty clean overall.001.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

HeresMyMind

I got the grab bars super fast. Great shipping and price. Thanks again Fred'Z8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred'Z8

I got the grab bars super fast. Great shipping and price. Thanks again Fred'Z8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome. Would like to see the rest of the parts go to someone on the forum that needs them. Decided to go ahead and sell the bike so I will be listing it soon. I am open to all fair offers on the parts that are left.

AnthonyLacy501

I would mind getting the forks from you soon. I the front end and rear end rebuilt after meeting a Rocky Mountain wall head on at 60.
I really want to go with a complete R1 front end mod(forks,wheel,brakes & bars) with a custom headlight assembly but unsure if it will all match up the way I need it to...

Fred'Z8

I would mind getting the forks from you soon. I the front end and rear end rebuilt after meeting a Rocky Mountain wall head on at 60.
I really want to go with a complete R1 front end mod(forks,wheel,brakes & bars) with a custom headlight assembly but unsure if it will all match up the way I need it to...

PM sent Anthony.

Fred'Z8

The only parts that I have left are the OE levers. The forks should ship out this week. Bike is up for sale so if someone wants a well equipped and modified FZ8 that is read to ride send me a PM.

Fred'Z8

Sale of the forks have fallen through. They are back up for sale. I had one other member interested in them and I have sent them a PM. Make an offer if you need them.