Got a little tired of the FZ8

Larry P

I've had my 2012 FZ8 for almost 2 years now and I have to say I'm a bit tired of its easy going wind battering lifestyle so I thought I'd sell it and move on. And then I thought I'd miss it too much for tandem and commuting so I kept it and just bought another bike! I've been mulling this idea over for at least 6 months or so and got some advice from those who have had multiple bikes at the same time. None of them regret it as long as they had the means to do it. Since I found myself in that situation I went for it. I really really like my FZ8 but I also need something to rustle my jimmies a bit :) Took it for a 4 hour inaugural ride and was in a world of hurt afterwards so I'm glad I still have the flying couch! I think the FZ8 is a really underrated bike, still not sure why people don't look into it.

MotoZen

From everything I've been reading, I'd you're bored with the FZ8, you should get a reflash. Supposedly, it completely wakes up the bike. In the meantime, nice bikes!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

NoNine4me

From everything I've been reading, I'd you're bored with the FZ8, you should get a reflash. Supposedly, it completely wakes up the bike. In the meantime, nice bikes!

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.
That is exactly right...if you've had the FZ8 long enough to become bored with it, do the Guhl's reflash.

You will NOT be bored any longer, and you say you are you're fibbing, LOL!;)

krillz

I have 3 bikes brother. 2 street bikes and a dirt bike. The FZ8 a DRZ-SM and a KX250 2 stroke. I never regret it. EVER. I wish I had 4.
Twisting grips and busting lips

Kardiac996

I currently own 2 the Fz8 and a intruder 1400. I like the different worlds between the 2 choices.

I came from riding a superhawk/F4i/CBR600rr and the supersport world just doesn't do it for me due to comfort. The track option was always appealing however.

For me 2 isn't enough lol and Im currently looking at the super moto market or the BMW R9T bobber just to have a off road and/or classic option to my other two. I applaud you taking on a new addition but be warned it can become a collection hahaha.