GoPro hero3+ first test

618FZ8

http://youtu.be/iU0gnILGhcM

Traded my guitar for this thing, just stuck the flat adhesive pad to the tank and bam! It...It....It's magnificent? I can't believe it, the sonofabitch looked like it was twerkin' (bahaha!) while I was riding and to come out this smooth? But yeah nothing interseting just thought id show ya's :p

Woody146

Banned
Looks good bro! You MAY want to find a mounting location that doesn't give the viewer the best angle of the speedo..for those times when your on those Mexican roads ;)

Fazer 8

Yeah, if I didn't have a Fazer I think maybe I would go with that mounting location. I do sort of like the helmet mount though, because I can turn my head to video things not directly in front of me.

desertdude

just a tip. get rid of all other keys and fobs. After awhile you'll notice its scratching up the top clamp, handlebars, etc.

618FZ8

Woody, I plan on doing that through youtube next video. That was just a test video the next one will really be fun :) I probably will get the helmet mount, but I used the free adhesive mount it came with for the tank, It holds extremely well I don't doubt it one bit. And desertdude it's the gopro remote and it has rubber :)

Rotaryknight

you are low on gas there lol :p

If you are going to mount it on your helmet, try and see if you can mount it under the chin bar of the helmet, you get the most field of view from under there and the wind will not twist your head around withthe camera hanging off it.