Goodbye FZ8....well; sorta...

The Arsenal

So I bought the FZ8 in June brand new. Did the proper break in and was loving it. Bought some .9" Motech handlebar risers from a guy on this fourm and they were perfect. Just what I needed. Then the wife says, "Oh, let me try it out with those on there." And...that was it. I lost the FZ8. She loves it. Fits her 5'10" 130lb frame perfect; and she LOVES the power. (was on a Kawasaki Versys)
So; today for an "early" Christmas present, she traded in the old Versys and bought me my dream bike. A 2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200. White. It is bad ass and I can't wait until break in is through. 100 miles down; 500 to go.
I will still be visiting this fourm because it is great. The help and tips and how to's are invaluable. Also love the items for sale; great to save on good used parts. Got some real nice frame sliders last week from another guy on here at a steal of a price.
So; I turn it over to my wife. And say thanks to all you for being so helpful.

SpunkyTheTuna

Glad your wife likes the Fizzer; hope you love the Duck. There are tons of farkles available for Ducks, so you'll be able to mod it to death if you want. I had a first generation Multistrada and the best mod I did was a new seat. Sargeant was the one I chose and it suited me just fine.

H

Hoover

There were several of those at this years Crud Run, none in white though.