Gold Lever / Gold grip !!! u have them !?

Nemo

Hi there !! i am looking for some gold levers and grip ! .. any of u guys have them !? im kinda of scared to buy them from different website , maybe the gold wont match ! .. so if u have them and the color match , let me know where u buy them plz !

Keach

If you search fz8 shorty gold levers you will get a bunch. I got the ones sold from rideit, and they were about 36 bucks. The gold matches great, but will fade after about a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tout1jn

I've got gold bar ends on my bike. Not sure what brand, I can check later. They look pretty rad.

THillFZ8

Hi there !! i am looking for some gold levers and grip ! .. any of u guys have them !? im kinda of scared to buy them from different website , maybe the gold wont match ! .. so if u have them and the color match , let me know where u buy them plz !

I run the oem gold colored bar ends, frame slider caps on carbon fiber shogun sliders, and the CRG adjustable shorty levers. They all match that oem gold of the forks and it looks really good. Ties the whole front end of the bike together.