Gold Accent Thread

JTB

Pillion
Wish the wheels were a little more gold... But that FZ-1 Headlight is WAY sexier than the 8's. Wish it was on instead

K-Gr.

Those gold wheels are more and more tempting...and damn I like the FZ1-N headlight.

Lol, these are two things i would love to do with my bike :) gold wheels and Light mod :p

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
That FZ1 pic is so badass. I am hoping the 1/4" gold rim stripe I am going to attempt will look half as good as those gold rims.

Though when its time to change tires, the rims will be powdercoated.

Last edited:
H

Hoover

That FZ1 pic is so badass. I am hoping the 1/4" gold rim stripe I am going to attempt will look half as good as those gold rims.

Though when its time to change tires, the rims will be powdercoated.

Me too. Mid summer I think.

H

Hoover

YAMAHA FZ8 - Deluxe seats, petrol tank covers, tank bags [Rates for an order from : UNITED STATES]

I apologize that I just can't link you to the seat...their website kind of blows...

Once you go there, on the left hand side there's a pre-made seat, REF2638. Click on the image of that to see it big. Now, I don't want the white seat, I want an all black one with gold stitching. However, I can't decide on the tuning fork logo on the rear cushion. Thoughts?

I have the black seat with gold stiching.
They were very easy to deal with, when I ordered it, the price dropped and I had it within a week.

Mine were the covers, which on first fit left a lot to be desired. Quite a bit of play in them. These pics are that fitment. During the winter, I re-did them and now they are much tighter. New pics to come soon.

lyric911

I have the black seat with gold stiching.
They were very easy to deal with, when I ordered it, the price dropped and I had it within a week.

Mine were the covers, which on first fit left a lot to be desired. Quite a bit of play in them. These pics are that fitment. During the winter, I re-did them and now they are much tighter. New pics to come soon.

Hard to tell in the pics. How well does the gold match the FZ8 on the tank and the forks?

mano1192

Damn those seats are sweet! Hows the comfort on them?

EDIT: I couldnt wait 5 minutes for a reply and already ordered Beefcakes seats :)

Last edited:

Sschwar4

Sato Racing oil cap was nice accent. Just ordered heel guards for Sato rearsets, should have on next week.