Glad I waited

Tango59

I had planned on selling my 08 Bandit 1250 and getting a leftover 2011 FZ8. A couple of dickheads made offers on my Bandit and I decided to wait until spring. So glad I waited now that the 2013 FZ8 will have a better suspension. Still gonna have to get it painted tho. The local dealer (a buddy) will give me a deal and one of his mechanics that is just breaking into AMA says he loves the FZ8 and the FZ1 would be a mistake, sold me on it. Can't wait till my bike gets in.

D

DJK1505

Isnt the FZ1 just a larger FZ8 with a half fairing? Pretty sure its pretty damn close in seat height, position, leg room, etc. Big difference on power, and looks. Not sure what AMA would have to do with looks but could understand power.

Anyways glad you decided on the 8, its a fun bike. Plenty of mods that you can do and most all have a power benifit. Congrats.

DJ

S

Shock

No issues here with the FZ1 but I would lose that fairing hella fast! Other than that the FZ1 awesome

RoadKill

Isnt the FZ1 just a larger FZ8 with a half fairing? Pretty sure its pretty damn close in seat height, position, leg room, etc. Big difference on power, and looks. Not sure what AMA would have to do with looks but could understand power.

Anyways glad you decided on the 8, its a fun bike. Plenty of mods that you can do and most all have a power benifit. Congrats.

DJ

the FZ1 has a power band that is in the higher RPM's too.
Im not so sure I would like that.

C

Camo

Yup, the FZ1 boogies up around 9k and has a huge top end rush. I found it a bit more sluggish down low compared to our 8's but I'm sure the sister site guys that watch these boards will tell you the 1 is a far better bike all round.

Hellgate

Yup, the FZ1 boogies up around 9k and has a huge top end rush. I found it a bit more sluggish down low compared to our 8's but I'm sure the sister site guys that watch these boards will tell you the 1 is a far better bike all round.

It really is. Fan the clutch and GO!

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

Tango59

It should be in sometime in March (matte black, it may grow on me). The mechanic likes the 8 better than the FZ1 after riding it. I'll never use all the HP the FZ1 has anyway. I won't use everything the FZ8 has !!!