Gift ideas for your bike.... go!

[]V[]addog

so the girlfriend is looking at getting me something I want for my bike, but has to be reasonably priced. Less than 200 dollars.....
My bike is a stock 2011 fazer in black. I would like to go with a gold accent theme eventually.

what would you guys ask for less than 200 dollars fro your bike.

I was thinking

tail tidy/LED rear blinkers.....

If you have links and/or ideas feel free to add!

cxa0897

Motodynamic tail light and tail tidy are the go to mod to clan up the tail end. You could also do frame sliders, levers, windscreens or a few other cosmetics

[]V[]addog

Motodynamic tail light and tail tidy are the go to mod to clan up the tail end. You could also do frame sliders, levers, windscreens or a few other cosmetics

arn't decent levers more expensive than that?

where is everyone getting there motodynamics?

Perron

For about 200$ you can get a lower cowling, or I believe it is named like that? Looks pretty sick to me without killing the naked look of the 8

thach1130

If you want to score some point with the gf then ask for a more comfortable seats. Stress on the advantage of a comfortable passenger seat so she will ride with you more. Buy an aftermarket seat sets or modify yours by sending it to someone who does (check the FZ1OA forum).

ssky0078

Levers, you can get JPR levers for $130 for the set and get the color scheme you want (black and gold clicker) (FYI you can search Fz1 Gen II levers because they are the same. I have Fz8 clutch perch and master cylinder on my Fz1.
JPR are a good deal $130
JPR Roll N Click Shorty Brake and Clutch Levers for Yamaha FZ1 2006 2010 | eBay
ASV levers are more expensive $160
Yamaha FZ1 06 13 FZ6 R 04 13 FZ8 10 13 ASV Inventions F3 Lever Set Black Short | eBay

Motodynamic Taillights are great for brightness and visibility plus the quality of design.

Anything from Rizoma is a work of art
YAMAHA: dedicated product line created by Rizoma -

Or for $200 I would have her order me some fork springs and get those installed.

Keach

I just got my FZ8 a couple of months ago. Motodynamic tail light was my first mod. I saved money on a fender eliminator by just cutting and bending a piece of metal for a plate bracket. Just recently got a Coffman's gold tip exhaust from his ebay store $185. Yesterday gold shorty levers from Hong Kong showed up in the mail $36. My Xmas list included Shogun Carbon S5 frame sliders $84, radiator guard $98, and center stand $143.

07cobaltLScoupe

first mod- evotech performance fender eliminator
second mod - shogun frame sliders
third mod - danmoto XG-1

then i did the black/gold decals, tank pad, and spools.

each mod cost under 200 bucks.

Keach

Last I checked there was no eta on the smoked version either. :(

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

I was waiting on the smoked for about two months and signed up to be alerted when the product is in stock again. Lost my patience and bought the clear day before Thanksgiving. Figured I'll hit it with VHT Night Shades if I get tired of looking at the clear when the bike is parked.