Gen-x windscreen for sale!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3631
  • Start date

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I bought it back from him when I thought I was going to keep my FZ8. Then I changed my mind again, sold the FZ8 and just bought a Triumph Thunderbird. Unfortunately it won't fit the Thunderbird! I'm willing to sell it again. If you'll PM me we can discuss.

Here's a link to my original thread showing the screen on my bike. TJ lives near me and asked if I would sell the screen to him separately and I did. Then for the sake of harmony in the home, he had to sell it and I bought it back from him.

Last edited:

nightttime

I bought it back from him when I thought I was going to keep my FZ8. Then I changed my mind again, sold the FZ8 and just bought a Triumph Thunderbird. Unfortunately it won't fit the Thunderbird! I'm willing to sell it again. If you'll PM me we can discuss.

Here's a link to my original thread showing the screen on my bike. TJ lives near me and asked if I would sell the screen to him separately and I did. Then for the sake of harmony in the home, he had to sell it and I bought it back from him.

So is this bad boy still up for sale? I WANT I WANT.

Umyaya

That windscreen is small. Does it even help ? Or just for looks. The puig and dpm race fairibf look like they sit higher and work better?

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
It makes a noticeable reduction in wind buffeting the chest area. Wind still hits the helmet area, but it's not bad at all. Nightime wants to buy it as it stands right now.
Fabbri Screen 1.JPGFabbri Screen 2.JPGP1040996.jpgP1040997.jpg

Last edited: