Gaz with one tank..

FZ82011

In the UK the minimum a super unleaded fuel can be is 97 Ron(to my knowledge) and Shell V power here is 99. I generally stick this in the tank as it definitely gives you increased mileage per tank and I'm sure that the bike responds slightly better than with a budget fuel. Having picked my bike up from Newcastle in the north of England and driving it south to Surrey around 350miles away I'm pretty sure I managed 2 tanks of between 160-180miles 257-289kms(all motorway driving) which I was pretty impressed with. The bike was completely standard then and now I would say that has decreased with mods but not massively.

Kliph

Greetings, a couple of things..............

1. I find that I am able to put in an extra litre of fuel in if I take my time "Blipping" the gas hose to fill up to the top of the neck, wait for it to settle and then repeat. In doing so I can approach 70kms + before
I lose the first fuel "bar".

2. Yesterday, I managed to hit 300 km, on the tank and it just got into the F-trip.

I find no difference in using Shell 91 with Regular gas.

And yes, I tend to drive somewhat conservatively. Rarely due I hit the red-line.

.............Kliph