FZ8 Wind screen

DBFLYS

:confused:Hi guys- : )
I looked on this site awhile ago and found a website which had a taller windscreen and fairings for the FZ8 ... Does anyone know what website that was???

TkQ ~ : )

DB

H

Hoover

I agree with you and I also just ordered one in the smoke color.

When I get down your way this summer, we should do a photo shoot side by side comparison and put the pics up here and see who likes what!

bobbyb

How does the Givi feel when riding on the interstates at distance? Block wind away from your head etc? Does it seem a solid product? I'm heading to minneapolis this summer, 500 miles from home in canada.
B

Arkous

How does the Givi feel when riding on the interstates at distance? Block wind away from your head etc? Does it seem a solid product? I'm heading to minneapolis this summer, 500 miles from home in canada.
B

I would also like to know how this windscreen performs. If you would, please update us with pics as well as a review of its functionality. TY.

Bigbub

I ordered it from Sport Adventure Touring Motorcycle Accessories and Gear - Sport Tour Ltd. and they said they're getting it from their warehouse in the next few days. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

Please post again when you receive it, I'm curious how long it takes from order to delivery? I'm also interested in the A287 smoked model, but notice a few other stores have no stock. I recall someone else mentioning the store you used as one of the cheapest for this part?

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I agree with you and I also just ordered one in the smoke color.

I personally like the givi as well. The function of it will win you over once you put it on and ride down the road. The smoked one looks the best IMO.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
B

I would also like to know how this windscreen performs. If you would, please update us with pics as well as a review of its functionality. TY.

Up to 60 mph, you won't feel any head wind. Over 60 mph, you feel slight gusts, but nothing major. It is NOTHING compared to what you would feel without it.