FZ8 parts for sale

clemmel

Got a few things to sell here to the group:

1. "Tomok" type mirrors. Left and right side and they are in perfect condition. Only had them on the bike for one day and decided to go with something different. Save the 1 month shipping time from China! $35 shipped to the US.

2. RAM Iphone 4 mount. If you have one of the RAM stalks, this fits in tight and will solidly hold an iphone 4. $5 shipped in the US.

3. Evotech exhaust hanger - excellent condition. $35 shipped to the US.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I have the same replica tomoks, my beef with them is that they're a little small, BUT....they're sexy, so... worth it.

DanS

Commuter
I have the same replica tomoks, my beef with them is that they're a little small, BUT....they're sexy, so... worth it.
I have those mirrors also. Way better than stock! Yes a little small but big enough for the blue and red flashing lights behind you to get your attention :D
With the FZ1 flat bars they are just right ~ no elbows in the way...You can't see everywhere so turn your head and look before changing lanes. Like Mike said "they're sexy" ;)

FZ8Panda

I know this thread is from June of last year but by any chance you still have the Evotech exhaust hanger?