full system and led indicators on.

jess24845030

Hi all well at last i have my akrapovic full system on mapped with a power commander 5 with map from DR_Doom Thanks for that a lot .

just to say oh my god its a rocket ship putting it all together with the front and rear upgrades its fantastic i would even say its now a silk purse :p :D .

the yamaha led indicators look great so just a little more work and its sorted just got home from a ride out to pick up my graves block off plates .

if your in the uk and are after the graves plates the guy i got them off has one more set not cheap at £35

anyway a few picks and yes it needs a wash again :eek:

D

Deleted member 438

Looking good, you'll love the power it makes now with FS.

jess24845030

Looking good, you'll love the power it makes now with FS.

power differance is massive , had a big grin on my face all the way home from picking up the fog plates, found myself dropping down the gears just so i could power up through the gearbox again and just HANG ON . :D :D

big thanks for that map .

F

Fazed

The Akra headers look so much nicer than the standard ones.

S

Shock

SWEET btw do the Akro headers have the hardware on them to bolt on the belly pan?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
How do the stock signals come off? I've kinda looked at it as i'm looking to change them at some point

D

Deleted member 438

You gotta take all of the little plastic pieces off around the headlight. I thought it was going to be a PITA, but it was actually quite easy.