FS: Don't miss all this great stuff!! Kriega US-20, Flushmounts, OES Sliders, Signal Mirrors...

cambo

Avid Rider
Mike..I'll take the frame sliders for sure. Still got them? I can't use my engine guard anymore...wont' work with vortex rearsets unfortuntely.

Also...I need some all black fz8 decals, same size and dimension as last time. Any chance you could do it in a carbon fiber vinyl? if not, black is just fine.

i think the dimensiosn were, 1x3. I need 3 of them.

Let me know how much...thanks boss! I'll fire a paypal asap.

master paper clip

Mike..I'll take the frame sliders for sure. Still got them? I can't use my engine guard anymore...wont' work with vortex rearsets unfortuntely.

Also...I need some all black fz8 decals, same size and dimension as last time. Any chance you could do it in a carbon fiber vinyl? if not, black is just fine.

i think the dimensiosn were, 1x3. I need 3 of them.

Let me know how much...thanks boss! I'll fire a paypal asap.

.... Yo Cambo my man, what's good with that engine guard... If your not wanting it whats your price cause rite now my bikes crash protection free and I need to get on that

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Bumping up some new pro taper bars:

New Item:

ProTaper SE Schoolboy Lo Black Bars with Crossbar. The Protaper SE (seven eights) are basically a direct OEM swap and it's about 1" less rise and about 3" less sweep back which means if you have a long arm or torso and have always felt cramped on the bike this is the bar for you. I opted for this bend vs the more popular bends like: Carmichael or CR lows because they are the same width as the OEM bar (the others add an inch on both sides) so you don't need new brake lines or anything. There's no catch, it just wasn't the bar for me so I'm gonna get rid of them for cheap so I can try something else. Used for 1 day. Doesn't come with bar ends and will only accept the universal type.

$35 shipped. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I see the mention of a Kriega US-20 in the header.

This has been kind of an "on-going" sale thread for me, and since you can't update the title of the thread without admin rights, well it might as well be bait and switch. haha.