FS: 2012 FZ8 (ATL area)

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic

PRICE REDUCED - $5,400
I'm selling my 2012 Yamaha FZ8, with just over 3,000 miles. I bought it new in July 2012. It is immaculate both in appearance and mechanically. I have clear title in my name. Thanks!

Accessories include:
- Does include Fabbri Gen-X Touring Screen
- OES Frame Sliders
- Yamaha swing arm spools
- J Whelan Radiator Guard
- Yamaha tank protector pad

Asking $5,400; please send me a pm if you're interested.

Last edited:

JSP

Administrator
Sorry to see ya go! I enjoyed your videos! :D

Any plans for another bike or taking a break?

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Sorry to see ya go! I enjoyed your videos! :D

Any plans for another bike or taking a break?

Thanks, Jay! I'll never stop riding. I still love the FZ8 with all my heart, but I'm 58 years old now and my wrists hurt all the time and especially when riding. It's also too tall for me, and I don't want to lower it. I'm going to get a Triumph Thunderbird.

ScottyDoc

Hey Rick, where did you get the Brass/Gold Radiator intake screen, that looks very cool. I am also in the ATL area!

Rotaryknight

sad to see you go Rick!!! Your video made me dead set on the FZ8 last year lol

My uncle has been riding sportbikes for years but with joint pains he switched to cruisers and he feels so much better riding the Harley Low Rider.

Good luck with the sale and good luck in the future!

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
sad to see you go Rick!!! Your video made me dead set on the FZ8 last year lol

My uncle has been riding sportbikes for years but with joint pains he switched to cruisers and he feels so much better riding the Harley Low Rider.

Good luck with the sale and good luck in the future!

Thanks for the kind words! I really hate selling it. I know I'll be kicking myself in the future. I still ride it a few times a week and each time I do I just love it. I may end up talking myself out of selling it. I need to stay focused. :(

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Bike is still for sale. Price reduced to $5,400. Would love to see it go to an someone who really appreciates the FZ8. Thanks! :)

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I've only had a couple weak inquiries and a few lowball offers. One guy keeps texting me the same message: "I'll pay $4,000 cash for your FZ8."

I'm sure he would. Any dealer would too. Honestly, I'm not crying about it. I still ride it and still love it. I wish I were a few years younger. I wouldn't have any issues riding it at all. :(