FS: 2012 Carbon fiber fz8 $7200$

goldfz8

Im testing the waters with my fz8. Im the original owner of the bike I got it in june 2012. It has about 7400miles and that number will go up since I do ride. The bike has never been crashed it has only been tipped over while parked. Im asking 7200 and am rather firm on that price as of now.

-Gas tank Painted matte black
-CF Everything (tail, fender, gas tank front cover, Radiator cover, head light cover)
-Full graves Exhaust
-Graves Block Off plates
-Sato Sets gold
-Sato Frame sliders
-Sato fork sliders
-Swing arm spools
-Intake Mod
-Bmc Race filter
-ECU unleashed
-Rental Handle Bar
-CGR gold levers short
-Steel braided fuel lines
-Upgraded brake fluid
-Heated grips
-Alarm With remote start

I may be missing something's. I have always changed the oil within 1500-2000 Miles with 300v Motul. I have all stock body parts exhaust plate holder and so on. The price may seem steep but when you factor in the price of parts its adds up. Im not looking to part it out yet but if I do I will make a post for that so please refrain from asking about parting out.

When she was white

Last edited:

tout1jn

I paid 7k for my '12 last spring. Had right around 3,000 miles and a handful of upgrades, nothing as extensive/expensive as yours though.

HeresMyMind

Did you spray the parts white? if you'd be interested I'll trade you stock charcoal matt metallic fairings for the white ones!

-B