FS: 2011 FZ8 (GA)

ibeme1

FS: 2011 FZ8 (GA) Clean and Only $5995!! SOLD

i thought I listed this earlier but I dont see it on here......if I did duplicate it I apologize.

JUST dropped price to $5995 :)

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2011 FZ8 and/or interested in trade/partial trade for a late model FZ1.

Details
-I am the original owner (38 year old)
-Just over 2600 miles
-Very good condition but does have some cosmetic scratches. ABSOLUTELY NO SCRATCHES ANYWHERE ELSE!!
-VERY well MAINTAINED: I only use YAMALUBE OIL, GENUINE YAMAHA FILTERS, and Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner (not Startron)
-I am ONLY selling because I am going to buy an FZ1 ( I want a YAMAHA with afairing now)
-Bike is stock no mods but I do have some accessories that I will seperately (if the person buying the bike does not want them)
*GYTR frame sliders,
*Integrated tail light with turn signals that look awesome! (smoked not red or clear)
*GIVI Saddlebag mounts (AWESOME!)
*Yamaha Tank Bag (never used)
*Yamaha Flyscreen

I absolutely LOVE this bike and it does not need anything.

NO TAXES OR FEE'S and I just paid for my tags (good through April 2013)!

Bike price only (does not include accessories) $6250 OBO(I am not interested in trading my bike for children, wives, etc...thank you)

NEARLY PPERFECT!!

The scratches

Jeff :)
[email protected]
404 433 7461

Last edited:

beefcake morris

i thought I listed this earlier but I dont see it on here......if I did duplicate it I apologize.

Hello everyone,

I am selling my 2011 FZ8 and/or interested in trade/partial trade for a late model FZ1.

Details
-I am the original owner (38 year old)
-Just over 2k miles
-Very good condition but does have some cosmetic scratches.

-VERY well MAINTAINED: I only use YAMALUBE OIL, GENUINE YAMAHA FILTERS, and Yamalube Fuel Stabilizer and Conditioner (not Startron)
-I am ONLY selling because I am going to buy an FZ1 ( I want a fairing now)
-Bike is stock no mods but I do have some accessories to sell (seperately)
*GYTR frame sliders,
*Integrated tail light with turn signals that look awesome! (smoked not red or clear)
*GIVI Saddlebag mounts (AWESOME!)
*Yamaha Tank Bag (never used)
*Yamaha Flyscreen

I absolutely LOVE this bike and it does not need anything. I will probably not be available this week BUT please feel free to contact me with any questions, I will be happy to answer them for you.

NO TAXES OR FEE'S and I just paid for my tags (good through April 2013)!

$6250 OBO
(I am not interested in trading my bike for children, wives, etc...thank you)

Jeff :)
[email protected]
404 433 7461

I want send this to my buddy. Do you have photos?

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Have to say that's a pretty smokin deal.

If I didn't already have mine would be tempted to fly back home and ride it back to Cali.

:D

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
hahhahahaa, you think just like I do. Iv'e already got 2 1/2 bikes at the moment. Pretty sure trying to sell my GF on me getting another would result in having to sleep in the garage. Then again now that I think about it, thats not the worst result I've ever heard of. :cool:

Good luck on the sale!

ibeme1

hahhahahaa, you think just like I do. Iv'e already got 2 1/2 bikes at the moment. Pretty sure trying to sell my GF on me getting another would result in having to sleep in the garage. Then again now that I think about it, thats not the worst result I've ever heard of. :cool:

Good luck on the sale!

Thanks Ryan...I may have it sold today :)