Front suspension

Umyaya

I am going to be ordering Fork springs.. For the Fz8 are the forks standard? so you unscrew the tops of both forks and then drop the springs in? Instead of going from the bottom of the forks?

Also does anybody have any feedback on the HyperPro Street Box? That is what I am thinking of getting.

Last edited:

Marthy

I tough the FZ8 had inverted fork? If it does it require you to buy or make yourself a compressing tool to remove the top. Youtube it...

cmurder

Pillion
you will still need to take the forks off the bike loosen the bolt on the bottom and re bleed your forks , fill them suckers up with some 5w aimsoil shock therapy while your add it ,,

ohh and you will need a compression tool

Umyaya

you will still need to take the forks off the bike loosen the bolt on the bottom and re bleed your forks , fill them suckers up with some 5w aimsoil shock therapy while your add it ,,

Sounds good. Just ordered the HyperPro StreetBox kit!

Damn I know Woody has it... I have been hitting him up lately but I just noticed he is banned. So I guess I won't know haha

Last edited:

Umyaya

Could you post a picture of this compression tool?