Front light mod need advise (picture inside)

Ptate

So just instal my intimidator lights , pain in the ass to install cuz the bracket were not the good one so i had to improvised . Wel its almost done and i'm not sure if i put the visor or not? I have a more agressive handlebar to instal this week too .

Let me know what you think!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I think you do need the visor, when I did mine I didn't want a visor at first then when my buddy fabbed one up, I was in love!

Kudos for being different man!
I love it!

mikefz8

I feel like this thing could start talking to you whilst inebriated :). Keep it away from crack whores and alcoholics....I like that it is so different and unique. Nice work!!!

btw I included a picture of said hallucination

kawk2fazer

Looks good, but skip the visor...its just looks weird and out of place. But if you can come up with a clever way to hide the wires from the tack, it would clean up the front very nicely.

F

fz8kansas

I kind of like it, maybe you could fab and new visor that fit the curves of the new lights. :cool:

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
Awesome, I dig the non-visored version better because it kinda makes me feel like she's been muscled up but, I dig either over stock

Ptate

For now i made bracket for the visor. After my handle bar are instal i think i'll take off the visor and relocate the cluster so it dont look like its 300ft too high!
I'll keep you posted

RJ 1911

I'm curious what your friend went with for bars there. It looks like either clamp ons or a super low one piece bar. Can you find out? Looks good.