front fender

ok so last year at work a guy backed into my fz he would of barley touched it but when he slammed on the breaks cause of the back up sensor the bumper came down onto my fender and cracked it in 3 or 4 spots ! good thing bike didn't even move or fall over!

so I am looking for a replacement front fender? maybe carbon fibre? where would be the best spot to get one?

oem from Yamaha is like $147.77

JSP

Administrator
ok so last year at work a guy backed into my fz he would of barley touched it but when he slammed on the breaks cause of the back up sensor the bumper came down onto my fender and cracked it in 3 or 4 spots ! good thing bike didn't even move or fall over!

so I am looking for a replacement front fender? maybe carbon fibre? where would be the best spot to get one?

oem from Yamaha is like $147.77

CF looks good!

http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/1225-cf-front-fender.html

I believe it's 04-08 r1 05 r6 and 2006+ fz1

I love that cf look!!! It's definitely going to be cf !!! Ill check out that link when i get home !!!

Edit
I was wrong its 04-08

Last edited:

JSP

Administrator
I believe it's 05-08 r1 05 r6 and 2006+ fz1

I love that cf look!!! It's definitely going to be cf !!! Ill check out that link when i get home !!!

Keep up updated with what ya choose! Does look awesome!

will do I can see asphalt on the roads now so I have to get my *** in gear cant start the year with a electrical taped front fender

thanks cobalt definitely will keep that in mind after looking at cf fenders heart is kinda set on that but we will see if the wallet will feel the same way!!