frame plugs

so i ordered frame plugs off ebay and wasn't really sure what i was going to get in the mail. but they are quiet nice.

me too lol not cheap for what it is. $34.49 shipped honestly should be 10-15 bucks shipped.

if anyone wants them the ebay add is

2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 yamaha fz8 frame plugs dress up kit!!!
from sportbikesworldwide

reason i put that is because there are a couple of vendors selling them and can't vouch for there fitment.

EugeneORFZ8

I ordered the same rubber plugs from Banggood that "Thach" spoke of for $4. They worked fine. The package was actually shipped from Europe and not China which was odd. I only used two because of my Sato frame sliders so it explains why I didn't have to trim anything.

thach1130

Sorry to rain on your enthusiasm bud. On a positive note, your frame puck sits more flush than the one i have. The larger plugs sticks out a little bit on mine. Also sometime i question how tightly they sits. Feels like it might vibrate out. Might just be me being paranoid. I give the right one a kick once in a while to make sure it sit tight ^__^.

cambo

Avid Rider
lolol, damn you guys rained on his parade. You can just feel this thread go from "excited/proud" to..."damn..."

after looking at the 4 dollar ones i noticed that my 34 dollar ones match the frame texture alot better. helps me sleep at night knowing my are well worth the money not really but males me feel better.