forum meet?

master paper clip

So I'm thinking maybe sometime in the spring/ summer we can get a big group of members together have a giant fz8 ride, nice get together for everyone to meet one another in person, check out everyone's bikes. Just an idea I was thinking about, maybe if we get enough people interested we can set a date and location to meet up, me personally I live in jersey and I don't even care where the meet would be, I'll ride across country if need be, just thought it would be a great idea

Would love the sight and sound of a group of 8's tearing up the road... Common tell me u wouldn't wanna see that

D

Deleted member 438

A meet at Indy motogp would be cool. I'm sure there are a bunch of us that are only a few hours away.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
It would certainly be a good time. And I don't think I can skim a streetbike especially not to Norway but I'd give it a shot.

D

DJK1505

Indy would be cool, deals gap would be tits (more twisties). Hell you guys get a date set up, and I would def look at takin vacation to meet up and kill some twisties!

DJ

Marthy

If you guys don't mind waiting for me...LOL I could probably make it in BRP or somewhere like that. I'm planning in taking a 1 week bike trip like last year. I did the Laconia bike week last year. Drove from West Palm to Laconia, NH and back. 4K miles round trip. I had a blast!!! I drove 1550 miles under 24 hrs on the way back! Good enough for a IBA Bun Burner 1500!

cpatt

im in if its not to far.. and i can bring a buddie that rides an 1980 xs1100 looks just like are bikes... just old

cpatt

Should get us a pic of that

thing keeps up like a champ.... just goes threw clutch cables and oil like well a 1980 yamaha

D

Deleted member 438

I'm in for that. But you and I would have to take multiple "cripple breaks" :mad:

If we combine our cripple powers we can be become super cripples. I'll drive if my back is still giving me shit.