FORKS-

okay so i went and seen my buddy that does the graphics/ \vinyl stuff today. He said he has done car bumpers and they havent came back yet! he also said we can try it out on my fz8. so i am bringing him up my bike in the next couple days and he will do it! now for product testing i wont be able to try it out until the 5 feet of snow leaves! but fo 40 bucks its worth a shot

Fz2fast4u

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. I may stop by the vinyl wrap guy also and see on a price seems like the easiest and cheapest route

and if it doesnt work just peal it off! no harm done! make sure the guy is using a good 3m vinyl and not the real cheap stuff!

Fz2fast4u

I will check this weekend. Let me know how you make out as well. I think the bike is going to look badass with the forks black

i just have to get my bike to his shop thats going to be the tough part! seeing as we have a whole bunch of snow on our roads!

ysheyyyyyyyyxtycxteytxtxj6xttxghgfgfggggggfgfgfgrtrrrrrtrrrrrtrrtrttrrrtrrtrtt5454554544445ererererer2a1d -(landon) 4 year old son! fz8 enthusiast!!

Fz2fast4u

Lol