For Science.

cambo

Avid Rider
I'm going to put a yellow tint film over my headlight.

Could be ugly as all hell, could be cool. I have no idea.

For science.

Martimusx

Ive been wanting to do that but have been too much of a little girl to do it. I try to never be the FIRST black motorcycle to do anything!

Martimusx

Cant wait to see it man. MD and WV arent too far apart. We could be the only two fools with yellow lights.

cambo

Avid Rider
Why would you want your headlight to be less bright?

Because...uh...uh...for science!

jk, actually my headlight might be TOO bright with rabbitman's mod. lol I don't think vision will be affected too much. But if it is, I can easily rip the tint off.

cambo

Avid Rider
Cant wait to see it man. MD and WV arent too far apart. We could be the only two fools with yellow lights.

Shit dude, you're only in charleston? I roll that way all the time to hike Harpers Ferry. A lot of bikers stop by that ice cream joint in the town. We should meet up there. on a bro date. Up to you, doesn't have to be a bro date. can just be a regular meet up.. your call, whatever.

Martimusx

Oh noooooooo!!! Youre thinking of charlestoWn but we can definitely hook up this spring/summer for a bromance of epic proportions. Or, like, just ride and stuff.

cambo

Avid Rider
Oh noooooooo!!! Youre thinking of charlestoWn but we can definitely hook up this spring/summer for a bromance of epic proportions. Or, like, just ride and stuff.

hahaha right on bro lmao!

and damnit you're right, charlestown...SHIT

n00b

Avid Rider
this thread...

LOL

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
There seems to be a handful of us in a fairly close proximity. Definitely have to get some rides going this year.

cambo

Avid Rider
LMAO noob. Hey you're the one that wanted to meet at Starbucks for a Latte alright...to see my one eyed monster...

aka...cool retrofit headlight.

lolol

n00b

Avid Rider
LMAO noob. Hey you're the one that wanted to meet at Starbucks for a Latte alright...to see my one eyed monster...

aka...cool retrofit headlight.

lolol
LOL, now that you mention that, the other day I was at a bakery at the corner of falls and river, and a lady walks out and asks me how I like my Monster. It took so much self control to not play with words and say "well, thank you very much, I don't like to brag" ROFL

cambo

Avid Rider
LOL, now that you mention that, the other day I was at a bakery at the corner of falls and river, and a lady walks out and asks me how I like my Monster. It took so much self control to not play with words and say "well, thank you very much, I don't like to brag" ROFL

hahaha...nice! wait you have a ducati as well? (I didn't want to ask you if you have a "monster" lolol)