FOR SALE 2006 FZ1 FORKS

Crazywb23

I have a set of 2006 FZ1 forks I am trying to sell. They are Gen II forks and will fit our bikes. I have decided to go with Racetech springs rated for my weight, gold valves, and emulators front and rear and I am trying to finance this. I am looking to get 150$ shipped to US only. That's what I paid for them 1 year ago. Thanks for looking and safe riding... SOLD

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
cpatt, I fell through...BECAUSE I'M TOO HEAVY :(

jk...because I really don't know when I'd ever have a chance to do what I'm thinking I can do which I probably can't even do in the first place.

cpatt

cpatt, I fell through...BECAUSE I'M TOO HEAVY :(

jk...because I really don't know when I'd ever have a chance to do what I'm thinking I can do which I probably can't even do in the first place.

hahahaha what were you thinking of doing? i figure it was just a fork swap because those are adjustable correct? and balllllz it says sold

cambo

Avid Rider
hahahaha what were you thinking of doing? i figure it was just a fork swap because those are adjustable correct? and balllllz it says sold

haha, what the?? who's the ninja?? lol

I wanted to take the fz1 black uppers, swap with my gold uppers...but keep the fz8 lowers so that I could keep my wheel, axle, rotors, etc the same.

I just wanted it for the black upper part haha.

At least that's how it went in my head. The internals are the same so it should've, theoretically worked? Maybe?

BDazzler

Those weren't 2006 forks from a US FZ1. They were all gold. Maybe they were from a different country or they were 2009 as that is the first year black forks were on the FZ1 in the USA. :confused:

Oh well, they are already sold.

b-eock

I thought the Axel sizes were different. I might be mixing up the R1 and the FZ1. But I thought they had different wheel and Axel sizes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

master paper clip

Yea I only have to get a new Rim axel and shit if your swapping to r1 stuff up front, and the wheels are the exact same rim just different axel size so u wouldn't notice any difference beside the awesome suspension