First Ride.

shadowman

Well it was 5 degrees today and not raining so I took my new ride out for a spin. I managed to get in 140km before I got too cold.
I'm absolutely loving this bike. It's everything I had hoped it would be... handles well, rides well, comfortable, smooth, and GOBS of power.
The only problem I can see is that it's going to take an effort to keep my speed down enough to keep my license!
It's supposed to get cold later in the week, so this may be my last ride 'til spring. I envy you guys that can ride year round.
Oh well... maybe some mods over the winter.

Last edited:
H

Hoover

Congrats and welcome. I love the red n white more and more. Deffo growing on me

RnR

Have to agree it is a great bike. Mine's already packed up for the year. The mods are arriving though. :D

B

bren

Love the 3 tone headlight assembly. Havent seen the annoversary edition on the streets here in sydney!

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Sucks waiting for spring to come, especcially if you only get to ride it once, talk about a tease.

Are you bringing into the living room for the winter ???:welcome:

RoadKill

Well it was 5 degrees today and not raining so I took my new ride out for a spin. I managed to get in 140km before I got too cold.
I'm absolutely loving this bike. It's everything I had hoped it would be... handles well, rides well, comfortable, smooth, and GOBS of power.
The only problem I can see is that it's going to take an effort to keep my speed down enough to keep my license!
It's supposed to get cold later in the week, so this may be my last ride 'til spring. I envy you guys that can ride year round.
Oh well... maybe some mods over the winter.

I ride in 41°F all of the time, just wont ride in the rain or snow.
If you have some heated gear it really isn't a big deal. check out Gerbings heated gear and extend your riding season. I rode all winter last year because it didn't snow.

Last edited:

shadowman

I ride in 41°F all of the time, just wont ride in the rain or snow.
If you have some heated gear it really isn't a big deal. check out Gerbings heated gear and extend your riding season. I rode all winter last year because it didn't snow.

I've actually got a heated jacket liner and heated gloves. It was really just my legs that were cold.
I may get out again but once we get our first good dump of snow and they cover all the roads with salt, I'll be done until spring. I don't like what the salt does to the bike, and I really don't like how the salt piles up in the middle of intersections.

RoadKill

I will recommend the AGV telluride pants they are awesome and your legs will not get cold. As far as the salt goes I agree 100% man if that happens here I will keep her in the garage reluctantly.

H

Hoover

A few years back, I rode after the first salting..What a huge mistake. I never got the shit off my headers or out of the little creases in the block.