first picture post i hope.

jess24845030

Hi guys been on the forum for a while and am just starting to get round to doing some mods infact my bike is away at the local yamaha shop for a suspension up grade . just wanted to see if i could figure out how to post a picture , sorry for the lump on top but at least you will see the need for the upgrade.

Last edited:

97audia4

congrats man, what suspension upgrades are you doing. Im not lean guy either so ill be looking into some mods in that area.

RnR

Looking good Jess. But whatever gave you the idea there's anything wrong with the suspension? :deadhorse: :D

Last edited:

jess24845030

Hi its getting its Christmas present not gone to daft can't afford ohlins so have gone adjustable mid range i think, but still haven't told the good lady how much i,v spent lucky she has no idea about this sort of thing . was hoping to get my bike back yesterday but its still not ready for pick up yet , so just pictures of the boxed stuff.

B

bren

Hi its getting its Christmas present not gone to daft can't afford ohlins so have gone adjustable mid range i think, but still haven't told the good lady how much i,v spent lucky she has no idea about this sort of thing . was hoping to get my bike back yesterday but its still not ready for pick up yet , so just pictures of the boxed stuff.
That's a nice looking shock mate. What was the price?

Guillaume

Hi guys been on the forum for a while and am just starting to get round to doing some mods infact my bike is away at the local yamaha shop for a suspension up grade . just wanted to see if i could figure out how to post a picture , sorry for the lump on top but at least you will see the need for the upgrade.

Ok, not to get off subject, 'cause, you know, suspension work is awesome. But have you ever done the Gloucestershire Cheese Roll?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMYYk9OIwU"]Gloucestershire Cheese Roll[/ame]
If so you are my new hero!

jess24845030

no sorry to say i haven,t they even tried to ban it last year , so fed up of do gooders .

going to start new thread in the mods for my bike just got it back this evening .

master paper clip

Yes deffinatly update us with the price and your feedback on the change