First gopro video/edit.

DSmith

Hey guys. Just picked up a gopro hero 3+ a week ago. Finally got to mount it on my helmet and go for about an hour ride. I put together a little video just messin around tryin to get a feel for iMovie and editing. Figured this would be a good spot to put it. Comments welcome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMgEKz6k-fQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMgEKz6k-fQ[/ame]

FZ8Panda

Cool video. Nice edit. Man, lots of hazards! You might wanna get an external mic to cut down or completely cut out the wind noise. Didn't really notice it in this vid but at higher speeds you won't get much audio but wind noise. Which exhaust do your have? Sounds good. :tup: Ride safe!

eru000

Get off your bike when fueling up! Wouldn't want to spill gas all over yourself and explode, now would you?

Other than that, nice video :)

toothycardus

Get off your bike when fueling up! Wouldn't want to spill gas all over yourself and explode, now would you?

Other than that, nice video :)

Nobody gets off the bike to fill up lol, one petrol station i went to in the UK wouldn't let me fill up till i got off and i was like WTF??? i cant brim the tank when its leaning over, so i they lost my business

eru000

Nobody gets off the bike to fill up lol, one petrol station i went to in the UK wouldn't let me fill up till i got off and i was like WTF??? i cant brim the tank when its leaning over

I've never seen anyone stay on the bike to fill up here (US). Seriously, imagine it spilling all over you, or catching fire while you're on the bike.

tiki

I always thought mass just exported their terrible drivers to upstate ny. Now it looks like a statewide affliction :p Good looking out for them and great video!

DSmith

I've been riding my bike for 6500miles. I've never gotten off the bike to fuel up and never gave it a thought haha. Every guy i ride with fuels up on his bike so i guess were all wreckless. Guess I should rethink it.

This was only one 40 minute ride. People drive like maniacs around here. Gutta keep your head on a swivel. Makes for some entertaining footage though. Thanks for the comments guys. Ride Safe.

RD GUY

Nobody gets off the bike to fill up lol, one petrol station i went to in the UK wouldn't let me fill up till i got off and i was like WTF??? i cant brim the tank when its leaning over, so i they lost my business

last time I got gas,the bitch wouldn't take me money till I took my helmet off,wtf she said she would call the cops if I didn't I then asked her if she was on the rag and told her to go #uck herself and called her a #unt lost my business also.

toothycardus

I've never seen anyone stay on the bike to fill up here (US). Seriously, imagine it spilling all over you, or catching fire while you're on the bike.

you must have some serious shakes or something if you spill it that easy, ive filled up little pit bikes with jerry cans that have leaked fuel onto red hot engines and it never has caught fire

Last edited:

kodoq88

Damn... Which part of US are you at? Ive never seen anyone NOT on the bike when fill up, unless they need to fill their jars lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

MotoZen

I get off my bike to fill up, but a large part of that is just because it's a pain in the ass to take my tank bag off while on the bike.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

DSmith

Cool video. Nice edit. Man, lots of hazards! You might wanna get an external mic to cut down or completely cut out the wind noise. Didn't really notice it in this vid but at higher speeds you won't get much audio but wind noise. Which exhaust do your have? Sounds good. :tup: Ride safe!

Its a two bros exhaust with the p1x baffle in it. As for audio, i already have a Sena Bluetooth in my helmet so im looking to get the sena audio pack for my gopro. Sena Bluetooth Pack for GoPro®
Only downside to that is you cant use the protective case so that would leave my lens vulnerable. Hopefully they come up with a case to work with that

I fill while on the stand, then sit on it to top it off? You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to **** that up:scratch:. And that is a very commom thing to do, especially on sportbikes.

FZ8Panda

Its a two bros exhaust with the p1x baffle in it. As for audio, i already have a Sena Bluetooth in my helmet so im looking to get the sena audio pack for my gopro. Sena Bluetooth Pack for GoPro®
Only downside to that is you cant use the protective case so that would leave my lens vulnerable. Hopefully they come up with a case to work with that

Nice. Two Bros sounds oh so gooood. :) I have seen some good results with the Sena & GoPro. :tup: Surprised they haven't come out with a case for the combo. Leaving the lens vulnerable is no bueno.

I fill while on the stand, then sit on it to top it off? You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to **** that up:scratch:. And that is a very commom thing to do, especially on sportbikes.

Agreed and exactly what I do. I never get off the bike while filling.