First Gear mesh jacket

DanS

Commuter
I bought this jacket on ebay a year ago and it's too big for me, I'm 5'10" 175lbs if I were about 20 or 30lbs heavier it would fit good. It is a size L. It's never been worn, tags still attached. It comes with removable soft rubber padding in the back shoulders and elbows, better armor is available on their website.
$20 + shipping obo

DanS

Commuter
Price Reduction

I bought this jacket on ebay a year ago and it's too big for me, I'm 5'10" 175lbs if I were about 20 or 30lbs heavier it would fit good. It is a size L. It's never been worn, tags still attached. It comes with removable soft rubber padding in the back shoulders and elbows, better armor is available on their website.
$20 + shipping obo

Free jacket, pay the shipping and it's yours! Invest in better armor and not a bad summer jacket. :)

cambo

Avid Rider
Good Guy Dan...bummer it's not selling man. I'm not having any luck with my stuff either. haha

DanS

Commuter
Good Guy Dan...bummer it's not selling man. I'm not having any luck with my stuff either. haha
Thanks cambo, If I don't get any interest in the next couple weeks then I'll probably take it to goodwill. I would be all over the TBR pipe your selling if I could but I need to take a little break form buying mc stuff for a little while. :(

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Thanks cambo, If I don't get any interest in the next couple weeks then I'll probably take it to goodwill. I would be all over the TBR pipe your selling if I could but I need to take a little break form buying mc stuff for a little while. :(

Hey Dan, does this run a little bigger? I'm 5'11 250... I wonder if it'd fit... :(

DanS

Commuter
Hey Dan, does this run a little bigger? I'm 5'11 250... I wonder if it'd fit... :(
Michael it is really big for a large. I just tried it on again and ya know it might just work for you...The length is about right for me but lots of extra room in it. I'd be happy to send it to you if you want to try it out.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Michael it is really big for a large. I just tried it on again and ya know it might just work for you...The length is about right for me but lots of extra room in it. I'd be happy to send it to you if you want to try it out.

DANS YOU THE MAN!

Dude this thing was like MADE for me. SUPREMELY lightweight though, I'll probably pick up a back protector just in case! :)

Anyways, i just wanted to shout out thank you for the jacket! Let me know if you ever need some stickers! Thanks s'much Dan.

DanS

Commuter
DANS YOU THE MAN!

Dude this thing was like MADE for me. SUPREMELY lightweight though, I'll probably pick up a back protector just in case! :)

Anyways, i just wanted to shout out thank you for the jacket! Let me know if you ever need some stickers! Thanks s'much Dan.
You're welcome! I'm glad it fits