Find It Now USA....

Nstr_FZ8

Anybody heard of this tracking system? they send you text messages/email if your bike is moved even 2 feet...
Anybody using this?
Is it worth it? they say it works better than lowjack..
thinking of getting it due to large amount of stolen bikes is Miami. But wanted to hear your opinions before [Paying like a thousand bucks for it]

Rotaryknight

Never heard of "Find it Now" but I was looking at Ride | Scorpio when I first bought the FZ8

I love the GPS tracking abilities and the addon alarm. My friend had a GPS snitch system on his motorcycle and car. Thieves stole his bike, we tracked them down a few miles and see them unloading the bike, we called the cops.

Its good for the peace of mind, and if you park and lock up your bike outside (like me).

Nstr_FZ8

Never heard of "Find it Now" but I was looking at Ride | Scorpio when I first bought the FZ8

I love the GPS tracking abilities and the addon alarm. My friend had a GPS snitch system on his motorcycle and car. Thieves stole his bike, we tracked them down a few miles and see them unloading the bike, we called the cops.

Its good for the peace of mind, and if you park and lock up your bike outside (like me).

Dude I actually did some research online (other forums and stuff) and read a bunch of testimonials on people who recovered their bikes (especially gixxers for some reason :/) only within and hour or even less. But I wanted to know about anybody using them on their FZs...

Yes, they send you a text message inmediatelly after your bike's been moved. and theres even a smartphone app that you can actually see where you bike is standing at that moment... They dont tell you where they put the chip, but who cares....
Anyways.... Deff going for it...