Finally Street Legal

I took the MSF course right away and have never regretted it! I wasn't asked/tricked/forced to take it, I thought it was just a great idea. I felt like it was insane to just buy a bike and figure it out as I go with tips front friends.

$300 seems cheap for a couple day course on learning to ride a death machine.

Don't know why this turned into a "take the MSF course" rant lol.

The thread is about being Street Legal, and the M endorsement (here in AZ) is part of that process. Someone told me that if you get caught without your M endorsement they will tow and impound your bike.

The other aspect is making the bike street legal. There are a few things
1. Making sure the bike is setup proper for the state. Mirrors (AZ require only 1), turn signals (not required but if on bike must be functional front and back), visible license plate (must be clearly visible to police cruisers following you, and have at least 1 light to illuminate them), possible noise level issue from exhaust, foot pegs and seat (I knew a guy that half his seat was tore off and the cop wrote him a ticket for it, he had to get his seat recovered)
2. Tax, Title and registration

I 100% agree on $300 being a small fee to pay to help learn safety techniques to keep oneself alive.

Last edited:
Back