Ferrings for FZ8 2012?

Fazer401

FAIRINGS

It's one of those words like catalytic... Everybody's got a funny variation on the original, I have to walk away and laugh down one of the aisles in the auto parts store whenever somebody starts yelling about the gdamn CADDILAC converter. Really? You really think that CADDILAC somehow invented a device that became standard equip on everything on wheels...REALLY?? Fairing is just one of those words, I'm not busting ya or anything, its not a word you see written down very often,it's more spoken so you go with how it sounds and stick with it. ANYHOOOOOO, the FZ8 would look bizarre with a full fairing, unless you did something drastically different to the front end. BUT, I think it does benefit from some plastic here and there. I recently had to take off my radiator/side cover for a minute and I was thinking wow I'm glad I got these...personally I can't imagine looking at all that radiator anymore. I've got the belly pan too, that's less of a must IMHO but it is pretty prrrrretty mean looking. Both of those are available from ERMAX which is a Euro company, but you can avoid all the "translation" problems by dealing with a nice guy, Phillipe, at FROG SPECIALTIES here in the ole US of A. I have no association with them, just a good experience getting the radiatior covers, belly pan, and solo seat cowl. ERMAX also makes a combo rear hugger/chain guard. The shiny black hugger on the matte FZ irked me to me end, but I took a can of plasti-dip to it and so far so good. The ERMAX line is not cheap, but it IS color matched and they do fit as promised, none of the shenanigans that aftermarket plastics are famous for.

Fingers

you mean like these ?

Forgive me if this goes wrong it's my first post.

Should be picking up my brand new FZ8 this weekend but living in a wonderfully wet place called Manchester, England I wanted a fully faired model but had to settle for a half faired one for now.

Are these the original yam fairings or aftermarket as they look pretty good.

Fingers

The Fazer here has a half fairing, I'm trying to get the lowers to join the the top fairing to the belly pan or a complete bottom section with belly pan. The Yam one is £500.

greenturbo

Hey fazer can u post a pic of your bike with the rad covers and belly pan... Please?