feeler-ASV levers group buy special

minja714

Okay so I know a dealer that can get ASV levers for a good price but only if he can get a good amount of people to buy cause he don't wanna order a bunch and just be sitting on them. So I wanna know who are interested too, lengths and colors and I'll let Dave from OCsuperbike know and hook us up.

These are not your average Chinese Pazzo knock off, that might get loose or fade in color a few months down the line. These levers confidently comes with a 3 year warranty EVEN IF YOU DROP your bike and its made in California.

I dont know if its made by Chinese guys but at least its not from China guys.

these things look seriously trick.

Last edited:

minja714

im trying to aim for 140-160 with my ideal colors and lengths. but with only 3 people for this "group buy" looks like its not gonna happen or go lower as i would like.

on ebay the lowest price ive seen is 162 but throw in the colored gold dials instead of red and its gonna be 182 shipped. we can beat that if we get more people in this.

Last edited:

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I might be interested, Is this something i could do my self? I am some what mechanicle but for sure have screwed up my share of things. I would throw out a number or let them give you a number for a deep deal, and then see what we got.

minja714

I might be interested, Is this something i could do my self? I am some what mechanicle but for sure have screwed up my share of things. I would throw out a number or let them give you a number for a deep deal, and then see what we got.

im trying to get them to give us the gold colored dials as price shipped. cause pazzos does that so why can't they? but understandably, pazzo levers cost about 180 ish on ebay with all those color options.

So a group buy of 5ish people, ill see what kinda prices i can get for that and what options we have available. Once the order is in then thats it, im not gonna organize this anymore after i have my levers. The rest of you guys who might want it after or later will be SOL. i dont want to invest too much of my time into, I'm basically helping myself by helping you guys.

ill post or move this into the group buy section after i get the email from dave with his prices he can work with asv.

minja714

Itsin thegroup buy section. I dunno if your still interested but i'm ready to close it. You want a pair? Pm me and I'll give you the info

minja714

why did you go with c5s? jsut curious. i was thinking f3s are good enough for me. how much did you pay?

and i saw they pics. they look sweet as hell.

ill be posting up pics myself tomorrow.