Feeler: 2011 FZ8 DC/MD/VA for sale

hsrob

If you're parting out the aftermarket pieces, I'm interested in the Vortex rear-sets, GPR slip-on, tank pad, and spool sliders. Let me know if you're willing to ship to 91601 (I will pay shipping of course) Just email me [email protected]

CrownRoyal79

And how I soooo should have listend to my parents growing up when they said take care of your credit!! Well relationsihps haven't helped either!!

Damn would love to jump on that since I don't have my R6S or Hammer S anymore. Good luck with the sale, wish there were companys out there that worked with people who have sub par credit. I make all my payments but my past is what f's it up.

Maybe I can save some coin to help show a bank i'm a good investment.

teemo

And how I soooo should have listend to my parents growing up when they said take care of your credit!! Well relationsihps haven't helped either!!

Damn would love to jump on that since I don't have my R6S or Hammer S anymore. Good luck with the sale, wish there were companys out there that worked with people who have sub par credit. I make all my payments but my past is what f's it up.

Maybe I can save some coin to help show a bank i'm a good investment.

Sorry to hear that man. I forgot to update this forum post. The bike is sold. Thanks for the interest!