Fall Ride

H

Hoover

This is the Slimey Crud Fall ride. It attracts almost 2500 bikes from a 4 state area.
I have done this ride for years with all sorts of bikes, from my 78 Kawi Z1R to my Streetfighter Bandit. It always brings out a ton of very cool Jap and European bikes.
I have never had so many people come up to me and say "cool bike" as I had today.
Most who dont know what it is are blown away when they find out that it is new, now and cheap!!
There was 1 other one there, but I didnt find its owner.

D

Deleted member 438

It's kinda sad that riding season is coming to a close. Glad to see so many bikes out there.

lothodon

Super Moderator
Your SO lucky. EVERY and I mean EVERY organized ride north of Stevens Point is Harley based and they tend to be complete asshats to anything but Harleys. The Fall Ride (Tomahawk Colorrama) is a ride of simple beauty but if your not on a Harley (or a Goldwing) your SOL.

Rgraphic

Missed the Slimey Crud Run this time (Rough morning after Badger football game) but i did make it to the Spring one. I think i was the only Fz8 there and had many people stop and comment on it. Glad to hear another Fz8 could be there for the fall run since i didn't make it.

H

Hoover

Your SO lucky. EVERY and I mean EVERY organized ride north of Stevens Point is Harley based and they tend to be complete asshats to anything but Harleys. The Fall Ride (Tomahawk Colorrama) is a ride of simple beauty but if your not on a Harley (or a Goldwing) your SOL.

1st Sunday in May bud. Put it on the calender and come on down. Its not that far.

H

Hoover

Missed the Slimey Crud Run this time (Rough morning after Badger football game) but i did make it to the Spring one. I think i was the only Fz8 there and had many people stop and comment on it. Glad to hear another Fz8 could be there for the fall run since i didn't make it.

PM me with your info. Always looking for someone to ride with. There are 2 of us on the East Side with FZeees. I was very rough after that game, rode out there with visor up to freeze my brain cells!!!

lothodon

Super Moderator
PM me with your info. Always looking for someone to ride with. There are 2 of us on the East Side with FZeees. I was very rough after that game, rode out there with visor up to freeze my brain cells!!!

Trying to put the remaining survivors into cryogenic sleep? HA!!!!!

H

Hoover

Trying to put the remaining survivors into cryogenic sleep? HA!!!!!

If you are a sports fan, this was a great weekend to be from Wisconsin.

Coming up:

1. World Series Milwaukee Brewers.
2. National Champions NCAAF Wisconsin Badgers.
3. 2012, repeating Super Bowl Champions Green Bay Packers.

Long shot but quite possible :cheers: