Fairings and mods

Lee_533

Mods added: MRA wind screen, Pazzo levers, bar end mirrors Yamaha frame sliders, V & H slip on, JMV custum Painted Fairing and rear hugger (not installed yet Fairing Just resting on the slider.
Have the fairing but not sure if I'm going to install them looking for input and opinions.

Where can I get that windscreen? I love the look of it.

FZ8canuk

you can get the MRA wind screen anywhere I think I got mine from Twisted Throttle or Knee dragers can't remember which. MRA makes two or three styles that will fitt our bikes.

I will post pics of the finished bike in the spring I have no room in the garage to work on it and to cold and too much snow to do it outside.

Got another two feet of snow yesterday

FZ8canuk

Where did you get the lower fairing for the FZ8? Looks like it would work well on the road.

Got the lower fairing from JMV Concepts and I can tell you that there products are very high quallity. its a bit of a pain to work through there web site as a lot of it is in french but their rep Alexia is very helpful and great to deal with.

sinclap2

Lazy
Got the lower fairing from JMV Concepts and I can tell you that there products are very high quallity. its a bit of a pain to work through there web site as a lot of it is in french but their rep Alexia is very helpful and great to deal with.

I agree. Alexia was a breeze to deal with. She was so helpful and answered any stupid question I had.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
The reason i liked the 8 was because of the naked streetfighter look. Bad Ass. We all have different tastes, so do what you think looks good by all means.

C

Camo

Fuck that, I got bored reading that crap by the second line...

:rof: I just want to see the pics...not really fussed on the write up. Just thought it was a bit left of field which is something not so common with our 8's.