Fairings and mods

FZ8canuk

Mods added: MRA wind screen, Pazzo levers, bar end mirrors Yamaha frame sliders, V & H slip on, JMV custum Painted Fairing and rear hugger (not installed yet Fairing Just resting on the slider.
Have the fairing but not sure if I'm going to install them looking for input and opinions.

D

DJK1505

Fairings suck! Lol iam not a fan of them. Just makes it a bitch to wrench. The paint looks good tho!

Dj

sinclap2

Lazy
Looks good, it also lets your bike stand out from other FZ8's.

IMO, the faring on my bike (I have a FAZER8) completes the look otherwise the front cowling looks out of place, just sort of sitting there in space.

I have been toying with the idea of putting quick release fasteners on my faring. One twist and they're off.

Last edited:
C

Camo

Do it!
You've got'em now, be silly not to bolt them on beacuse some fucker on the Internet didn't like em.
Your bike will be unique for sure, that's gotta be worth something hasn't it?

BLAZEX09

Commuter
If I had those fairings sitting around I would totally throw them on, You'll have a very unique ride!

B

bren

i am with sinclap- will def complete the headlight housing/fairing.

When i owned a suzuki SV650S with the headlight fairing- i was constantly trying to find side fairings for it!

F

Fazed

Ok enough is enough. I've been looking at pics of fz8's with fairings for a while now and it will hit the mod list. The little fairing on it's own needs to be torn off or added too.

C

Camo

Ok enough is enough. I've been looking at pics of fz8's with fairings for a while now and it will hit the mod list. The little fairing on it's own needs to be torn off or added too.

:rof: those ones even have your paint job mate

shadowman

While I prefer the lower fairings on the Fazer, I prefer the FZ8 totally naked. The nakedness of the FZ8 is one its biggest attractions for me.
Having said that,you should do whatever you prefer. It's your bike and it certainly doesn't matter what I, or anyone else, thinks.:)

D

Deleted member 438

I say keep it naked, or get the fazer upper if you are going to use those lowers. It will look great either way.

FZ8canuk

I like the naked look too thats why I got the bike in the first place.
Trouble with me is I get bored real quick so always looking to change things up. Think I'll put it all together in the spring and decide then if the look still turns my crank. If it doesn't well four bolts on each side and thier off, I'll post some pics when its done.
Thanks for the comments
Cheers,