Exhaust

master paper clip

So I got the bike, it was to quite an didnt wanna spend a lot of money to make my bike sound great, so I chopped my exhaust an made a shorty out of it... Was great for a while but now I'm just sick of it being loud 24/7.... And I don't have the money to invest in the danmoto exhaust, so basically looking for a really cheap stock exhaust someone has they don't need or a really cheap used exhaust system, don't care about scratches and stuff, just want the bike to not be so loud

Marthy

If any of you did a full exhaust swap and want to let go there headers let me know. I might be interested if the price is right.

Thanks

Marthy

So I got the bike, it was to quite an didnt wanna spend a lot of money to make my bike sound great, so I chopped my exhaust an made a shorty out of it... Was great for a while but now I'm just sick of it being loud 24/7.... And I don't have the money to invest in the danmoto exhaust, so basically looking for a really cheap stock exhaust someone has they don't need or a really cheap used exhaust system, don't care about scratches and stuff, just want the bike to not be so loud

Could you post a pic of your exhaust on your bike as it is right now. If you have anything to measure accurately, give me the outside diameter of the primary pipe please. Give me the diameter of the outlet too... where the slip on attach.

master paper clip

I don't have a pic of how it was then, but I do of it now, made this from my original one I hacked up, learned how to weld somewhat, cut it down and welded the cap back on, still gotta finish smoothing it out and paint it but looks like it came from factory and sound great