Exhaust help

Doon

Hi guys new here. Just picked a new 2013 FZ8 yesterday. I pretty sure that the 13 and 12's are the same bike besides the forks and shocks. I want to get two brothers slip on exhaust but there site has two different part numbers for the years. But other site will say 11-13 will work. I want to be sure it will work because I know the stock exhaust can has a different look from the 11 and12. Also goes the same for tail tidy fender eliminator kit and yamaha's lower cowling. Question is that even though I have a 2013, parts that say 2011 and 2012 will work?

Ryandi2

Hi guys new here. Just picked a new 2013 FZ8 yesterday. I pretty sure that the 13 and 12's are the same bike besides the forks and shocks. I want to get two brothers slip on exhaust but there site has two different part numbers for the years. But other site will say 11-13 will work. I want to be sure it will work because I know the stock exhaust can has a different look from the 11 and12. Also goes the same for tail tidy fender eliminator kit and yamaha's lower cowling. Question is that even though I have a 2013, parts that say 2011 and 2012 will work?

the reason for the different part numbers is the fact that they are different colors. the tidy tale and exhaust will work on the 13s from what i can tell. bike looks exactly the same to my 12.

master paper clip

You can use parts from any year, there all interchangeable... I have a 2brothers and there freaking bad ass exhaust, effing love the thing, get compliments on the sound all the time