exhaust help

Shanerc34

I am looking to get exhaust.. BUt I Am Pretty New And I have no clue what brand to get... It is super quiet and I want it to be louder but nothing too crazy.. I was looking at the yoshimura 77D .. Let me know what you guys think. Thx

tony412k

I have a Vance and Hines Cs one blackout...I love it
Its very deep...not your conventional Ricey sounding exhaust... I have a video on YouTube check it out

I am looking to get exhaust.. BUt I Am Pretty New And I have no clue what brand to get... It is super quiet and I want it to be louder but nothing too crazy.. I was looking at the yoshimura 77D .. Let me know what you guys think. Thx

Gary

Exhaust

Is your YouTube video under the name Viperone61? That's the video I watched. Exhaust looks really good. How difficult was installation? I may get one of these.

razzle

Danmoto carbon gp. $100. looks and sounds great.

I like the danmoto also but how well does this slipon hold up compared to the yosh or others?? Its hard for me to believe that for a 100$ that it high quality?
Or are the others way overpriced?

RoadKill

The R77 Sounds great too. i mean REALLY good! without the dbkiller it is still not too loud and it looks awesome. im not a fan of the dan moto's looks though, it sounds ok and has a great price.