exhaust again

Jorgegotcha

hi guys, i know that we talk about exhaust many times but i have new question.
When i see some nice exhaust, i going to web to know price and i read "not avalibe for fz8" wtf! to fz8 all exhaust are low, fat, long and f... ugly. for example, i love sc-project gp m2. this exhaust is avablible for z750, gsr, xj6..
What is the problem with fz8? i cant understand. for fz8 only sc.project gp, that for me is mega diferent and puff.
Now the question, can I buy Fz8(midpipe) and z750(silencer) for example, and mount in my fz8?
thanks and sorry for my english, i am spanish yet lol

Jorgegotcha

no to big if is full sistem, but in this momento i dont want full sistem, thanks for answer.
what do you think that use midpipe fz8 and silencer z750 for example?

Mta1981

You would have to measure the diameter of the mid pipe and the muffler. If they don't match up you could try adapter pieces that are available for automotive exhausts but then you have to worry about getting clamps. It probably wouldn't look that great either, and finding the right parts and band clamps might be difficult. If you know a good welder/ exhaust shop they might be able to help. Then even if you get them to match up, you might not have a way of fastening the muffler to the bike. Probably more trouble than its worth!!!

cmurder

Pillion
any yam(even other brands) exhaust should work ( aka pipe) you will just have to get the right bolt or slip on size ( pattern ) any local exhaust shop should be able to bend you a mid pipe to where ever ya wanna go with it , custom fab some mounting brackets and there ya go, then again you will have no guarantee on back pressure so you might have to re-tune your bike :bday:

Jorgegotcha

Umyaya i dont want full cause i want only better sound and change ugly pipe

For everybody. The best option. Buy pipe for my bike?
Mivv suono
Mivv gp
Sc-project gp
Sc-project oval
Some scorpion

Select one.

Don like longs pipes akra, two brothers...

Jorgegotcha

I am spanish i watch motogp long time ago. We have marquez, pedrosa, lorenzo... And i love the exhaust that they use. For that i prefer sc-project gp m2, gp, or mivv gp. Am not sure yet

Umyaya

Umyaya i dont want full cause i want only better sound and change ugly pipe

For everybody. The best option. Buy pipe for my bike?
Mivv suono
Mivv gp
Sc-project gp
Sc-project oval
Some scorpion

Select one.

Don like longs pipes akra, two brothers...

Crazy. After I went to full exhaust I never looked back.