ErMax Radiator Guards

V

Vapordan

ErMax baby

Last edited by a moderator:

Para-327th

I notice the color difference too. Shape wise they look great .... can you get them repainted to match better?

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Looks not bad, but peel off all those stickers, on the fender ,frame and headlamp gaurd, uless you think they look good:D. Not trying to be a jerk, stickers look cheap on such a nice bike. The Rad gaurds need some red in them or painted flat black to match the frame/motor would be cool.

V

Vapordan

200 CAD landed. There's a euro conversion and shipping charge in there etc etc. They're kinda growing on me, looks much better upclose than in the pics. Got to stop spending money on that f@$# bike man. My kids are starving! Just the sub cowl and that's it.

beefcake morris

The R1? That's a sweet bike. Ok I think I want to pursue a custom seat. How does it fit? Comfy? Are there gaps when compared to the stock?

Not the R1, just got out of a sportbike. If you go under the manufactures and then select our bike, then you see a couple color combo's for the different scheme's.

Now they do have a pretty sweet R1 50th ann. set of covers, that I think you could almost copy but in your color scheme.

V

Vapordan

How does the seat thing work? Do I have to send them my seats and they put it on? I can't imagine an entirely new seat would cost 100 bucks?

Spike82

WOW the 50th anniversary edition looks great! ....

can you post a detailed picture of the fuel tank?

i wold like to replicate the same in gold on my white fz8

V

Vapordan

WOW the 50th anniversary edition looks great! ....

can you post a detailed picture of the fuel tank?

i wold like to replicate the same in gold on my white fz8

Try [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUghlTZdkDQ"]this link[/ame]on youtube round about 34 second mark, you'll get all the angles.

UPDATE:
Got some good news for you. The 'paint scheme' for the anniversary is not a paint scheme at all. It's all stickers. Yup. The tank. Tail fin. All stickers. Except for the top of the tank which is painted in red, everything else is stickers. Head on over to your dealer and order the stickers.

V

Vapordan

Looks not bad, but peel off all those stickers, on the fender ,frame and headlamp gaurd, uless you think they look good:D. Not trying to be a jerk, stickers look cheap on such a nice bike. The Rad gaurds need some red in them or painted flat black to match the frame/motor would be cool.

There, I took off two stickers on the front fender. You should be a happy camper now!!! They've been relocated to the fork tehehe