Dyno

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Had my bike on the dyno yesterday to get my Bazzaz mapped. The dyno testing showed that i had 102hp on the rear tier and that is good. What did you guys that have done dyno testing get on the rear tire?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FZ8canuk

Had my bike on the dyno yesterday to get my Bazzaz mapped. The dyno testing showed that i had 102hp on the rear tier and that is good. What did you guys that have done dyno testing get on the rear tire?

I also just got a Bazzaz unit and will be putting it on the Dyno this Friday the owner of the shop wants to video tape it and put it up on his website. I will ask he to send me a copy hopefully I can figure out how to post it to this site.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...

What mods?

Marthy

How much smoothing did they use? Seams to me a bit high if your bike is bone stock with an exhaust only. HP numbers do vary from dyno to dyno... I guess you got a fast dyno run. LOL

Paralgin

Avid Rider
I don't know about the dyno is wrong or right. The only thing i know is that it i used for roadracing bikes so i think it shows correct hp or kw and the mechanic knows what he is doing. He was very surprised about the result himself.
Dont have much mods only the exhaust. Anyways it will probably show something else on a different dyno. Im happay about the result :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Well a print out would have been nice and it will tell you the smoothing. What about temp, elevation, what gear he pulled in?

I dunno I'm probably just jealous :rolleyes:

FZ8canuk

Well I had the bike on the dyno today to map the Bazzaz unit and holly crap was I surprised. The final numbers were 106 at the wheel at top end and 62 ftlp of torque. I asked if that was correct and the mechanic said absolutely theses bikes are really tuned down at the factory and are just begging to breathe. The only power mod I have is a V&H slip on.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Dont have a print out and maybe i should have asked for one. But dont need it so it didnt come to mind to ask for one either. But next time ill ask for one ;)

FZ8canuk

cost me about $300.00 for the time on the Dyno but well worth it , just went for a little run and its a lot better than before. Flat spot at 4000 rpm is gone and just seems to respond a lot more when you give it a twist.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
Havent tested my bike after det dyno, it was raining as hell when i was there so i tok it in the car. I paid about 85 usd.