DECIDED

Tango59

FZ goes to paint wednesday. Got the tail tidy, turn signals and barend mirrors finally. It'll take a couple of weeks because my buddy has other obligations too. This is pretty much the paint scheme. RD 350 Concept.

mikefz8

FZ goes to paint wednesday. Got the tail tidy, turn signals and barend mirrors finally. It'll take a couple of weeks because my buddy has other obligations too. This is pretty much the paint scheme. RD 350 Concept.

I like the colors selected :)

Marthy

Concept bike? I'll buy that in a heartbeat!!! I rode one of those RD350 back in the days. My friend had one. That thing was sick 0-80 MPH!!! And the sound... ding ding d-ding.

Love the paint scheme! If I go the FZ8 way later this year I might copy you on that one... old school Yamaha racing colors! (I have the Yellow FZ6R now...lol)

Tango59

I'd buy it if they brought it back. I rode a couple of um back in the day myself. I'm hoping it'll turn out nice enough that I'll actually worry about scratches.... an after market can is the only thing left after this. Graves or Yosh CF

Tango59

Almost ready to start. My buddy stripped it down and is getting ready to start painting. He rode the FZ "I felt like a Polar Bear on a unicycle but damn that thing is fun" His rides are a Turbo Busa and a harley.

decooney

That is gonna look neat. Can't wait to see your finished product.

Where it shows RZ 350 in the graphic example on the side, are you going to paint something like FZ 800 there or what?

Tango59

I'm leaving off all the badges and identifiers for now and see what it looks like. The wife (art major) added her ideas along with my friend's and I think it's gonna turn out pretty sweet. I've thought about painting the YAMAHA on the crankcase and stator cover yellow.

Tango59

Hopefully this weekend. My buddy is an OTR truck driver so his days off have been hit or miss. I've had a couple of schools I've had to go to and work related teaching so my days off have not amounted to shit this summer. So far the FZ8 has been the best bike I never get to ride LOL.