Danmoto XG-1 Exhaust

rysyndrome

I have a complete kit, used for a day only but has been coated in satin black ceramic. The muffler has some light scratches on the top, see pics. Asking $150 shipped to U.S. only or make an offer. I love the look but it is just too loud for my apartment complex. I'll include all mounting hardware I used in the pics. Any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Guillaume

I have a complete kit, used for a day only but has been coated in satin black ceramic. The muffler has some light scratches on the top, see pics. Asking $150 shipped to U.S. only or make an offer. I love the look but it is just too loud for my apartment complex. I'll include all mounting hardware I used in the pics. Any questions let me know.

How much was it to get it coated if you don't mind me asking? I really like it black and thought I'd put that special tape on the headpipes to make the bike look more grungy.
If I hadn't ordered mine when I saw your post, I would've bought yours!
I agree with you with the sound but I'll try to live with it until someone complains (easier to ask for forgiveness right?)

Guillaume

Cost me $80 to get the coating done. I liked the finish a lot too. Good luck with yours.

Dang, that's 60% of the price of the pipe shipped! I guess you get what you pay for too.
I'm still seeing if I can live with this pipe. I commute everyday and do anywhere between 15 and 25 miles of steady freeway each way and that's probably when I don't enjoy the loudness as much. But I do notice that more people know I'm hear! Can't complain about that.
Thanks for the info.

Mrpacis

Took my muffler off rode it for 30 miles almost went deaf. Put earplug on right ear. Then my left ear started ringing. So put the muffler back on.

Guillaume

Took my muffler off rode it for 30 miles almost went deaf. Put earplug on right ear. Then my left ear started ringing. So put the muffler back on.

That sounds about right. But I never ride without earplugs unless I'm going down the street.