Danmoto texGP exhaust

master paper clip

So it finally came in. 1 word, BASS.
It sounds amazing and the video does it no justice, its got a real deep Bassy rumble. I can feel that shit in my chest, its not obnoxiously loud witch it's exactly what I was looking for

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZoHfpby0k]Fz8 with danmoto texGp - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

F

fz8kansas

Are you running the additional baffle? I want an exhaust but I do not what to wake the neighbors when I leave at 6 am. It seems as if everything I hear on the web is much louder than I want. It sounds great on the vid.

master paper clip

It sounds amazing, but its got a nice heavy thump to it, I have the baffle but havnt put it in yet, gonna do that prob tomorow and see how it sounds

cambo

Avid Rider
dude, that sounds awesome, even on video...and from my experience...the tone will get a little deeper as you put miles on it. very very nice set up brotha

also, sweet truck!

master paper clip

It should be a sweet truck, I had a great plan for that thing, but then I got this awesome bike, and now it just sits there unless it rains or snows, other wise I'm on the bike

mikefz8

Sounds amazing....bike looks sweet....Vertical video is stinky! But thanks for posting this vid. I am looking for a new can, still debating and cutting the stock or putting an aftermarket on.

cxa0897

Is there any difference in sound between the tex and the carbon gp?

I want the deep bassy tone, but I'm not a big fan of the silver finish...

master paper clip

No idea but I can tell u the baffle in the texgp exhaust makes it worse, it's alot quiter and it lost the beautiful rumble and also its alot louder at highway speeds

C

cracker0309

It does sound good Homie!!

When listening to yours and mine side by side they almost sound the same.

I know I told you this but I love what you did with the cluster.

9 Lives

Are you running the additional baffle? I want an exhaust but I do not what to wake the neighbors when I leave at 6 am. It seems as if everything I hear on the web is much louder than I want. It sounds great on the vid.

If your worried about noise level do NOT buy this pipe, its loud with or without the baffle.

master paper clip

If the danmoto carbon gp is really loud then they sound different, I can have my bike running without the baffle and I can very slightly hear it in my house witch is maybe 5-10 feet away, I put the baffle in yesterday and promptly removed it when I got home, made the bike alot louder at highway speeds and took away the bass it had... According to my buddy it only slightly louder then my modified stock pipe just sounds a million times better... But then again everyone's hearing isn't the same sensitivity so what one person thinks is loud another might not

9 Lives

If the danmoto carbon gp is really loud then they sound different, I can have my bike running without the baffle and I can very slightly hear it in my house witch is maybe 5-10 feet away, I put the baffle in yesterday and promptly removed it when I got home, made the bike alot louder at highway speeds and took away the bass it had... According to my buddy it only slightly louder then my modified stock pipe just sounds a million times better... But then again everyone's hearing isn't the same sensitivity so what one person thinks is loud another might not

Must be the sensitivity thing. Disregard my comments.

master paper clip

Must be the sensitivity thing. Disregard my comments.

No need to disregard, it could simply be the carbon fiber one is louder then the texgp witch is a different material

Danmoto's descriptions
Description:

Another Danmoto Innovation!

The first exhaust with a Texalium Sleeve, available on the Market.

Texalium is a silicate Fiber, electrolytically coated with an Chrome/Aluminum Alloy.

It has very high strength, a low specific weight and a very good heat resistance.

Our Muffler sleeves are made of 12K Texalium dry prepeg, with a special Aircraft grade resin. They are formed in a high pressure application and cured in an autoclave.
This assures a very high fiber density, high strength and very high material resistance against heat and mechanical stress.

The Danmoto TEX GP mufflers are race inspired exhausts, made with the same technique as the real MotoGP exhausts.

The sleeve looks like woven Metal and has a silver/gray shine to it.
This gives the exhaust a very unique look, the combination with the oversized slash cut outlet adds an aggressive appearance to it.

These exhausts have a deep, throaty sound you will enjoy.