Danmoto Exhaust in California

Pegasus5.0

Has anyone found a way to get a danmoto exhaust in CA? I've spoken to danmoto and their hands are tied. I really want to get the xg-1 but unless someone decides to sell one privately, it's looking grim. Any suggestions????

Marthy

Has anyone found a way to get a danmoto exhaust in CA? I've spoken to danmoto and their hands are tied. I really want to get the xg-1 but unless someone decides to sell one privately, it's looking grim. Any suggestions????

I rode somewhere to day that Vance & Hince got nailed $500K this year for selling exhaust in Cali. I think you need to find a way to get it from a "3rd party" to Cali and if you get in trouble... you found it in the trash can. LOL

Even me I advertise for track use only in Cali... and start to think about maybe not shipping in Cali since I rode that today... not worth the trouble.

Personally I run a mivv double gun with no baffles in San Diego for about a year and a half now and have not had one issue. One on my good friends has a gxsr that we cut the stock high mount off so pretty much open headers. Anyways we both got pulled over and CHP gave him a fix it ticket. He got a oem header and can, ticket was dismissed.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Just find a forum member in Nevada, mail it to him and have him ship it to you privately.

Marthy shipped me a bunch of stuff on trust and one phone call. It's not like the dude will leave the forum for a 200 dollar slip on you sent him lol if he does he's just stupid.

Or ship it to me, I'll mail it to you.

(Or wait for the Marthy midship!!!!!! :eek: :D)

Pegasus5.0

I rode somewhere to day that Vance & Hince got nailed $500K this year for selling exhaust in Cali. I think you need to find a way to get it from a "3rd party" to Cali and if you get in trouble... you found it in the trash can. LOL

Even me I advertise for track use only in Cali... and start to think about maybe not shipping in Cali since I rode that today... not worth the trouble.

I was actually looking at the carbon slip-on that you posted about. Great sounding exhaust, but I was sad to hear about the melting issues. Any headway yet?

Pegasus5.0

Just find a forum member in Nevada, mail it to him and have him ship it to you privately.

Marthy shipped me a bunch of stuff on trust and one phone call. It's not like the dude will leave the forum for a 200 dollar slip on you sent him lol if he does he's just stupid.

Or ship it to me, I'll mail it to you.

(Or wait for the Marthy midship!!!!!! :eek: :D)

That's the only option I'm seeing at the moment. If I could find someone that wouldn't mind doing that, that would make things alot easier. I want to wait to see what Marthy will come up with, but you know how waiting goes when it comes to buying parts for your bike. LOL

GillymanMike

i just recieved my xg-1 monday and i love it. Im located up in washington but will be heading down to myrtle point oregon on the 2-5 . Not sure if youd want to wait that long or would be willing to meet me.

If you wait another week i may just sell you mine lol :p depending how many of my neighbors complain until then haha