Danmoto Carbon GP slip-on!

JSP

Administrator
Hey guys. Ran this on my bike less than 5 miles... Put it on to test it out and then it sat in the garage because I never got around to doing the hanger for it.

It does have a couple dings on the underside of the can where my rear lift hit it. So I will discount for that. You cannot see them when its on the bike. You can run it as is, or you can chop it and make a shorty out of it.

Yamaha FZ8 All Years Carbon GP [EX-00374] - $125.00

Retails for $125 from Danmoto.

I will do $80 shipped to CONUS.

Comes with everything seen here. Also has an upgraded clamp bolt as I am so manly I broke the one that came with it just by looking at it. ;)

And the underside with the slight damage.

I accept Paypal. PM me and I will give you email addy.

EugeneORFZ8

I received the Dan Moto CF pipe today and got it installed. I had to make a small 3" hanger bracket but it didn't take long. I also installed a DanMoto DB killer I had leftover from a Ducati project...and it sounds great. Thanks again for the sweet deal and quick shipping. Hope you get some new wheels soon!!

W

WARPTH

You have installed it incorrectly. The danmoto does away with the exhaust hanger thats bolted to the passenger foot rest bracket and bolts up to that hole instead. Refer pics from my garage for an idea.

EugeneORFZ8

I believe it's the only way I can mount it. I have the Givi quick release rack (hard bags) mounted in that area and can't do away with it. It also needs a little room between the Givi mount/rack and the pipe.

H

Hoover

You have installed it incorrectly. The danmoto does away with the exhaust hanger thats bolted to the passenger foot rest bracket and bolts up to that hole instead. Refer pics from my garage for an idea.

I did the same as Eugene, even though mine is hacked, as I didn't like the way it didn't follow the lines of the bike when it was so high up.

H

Hoover

Jay, you should post a "How to ship properly" as a sticky on the sister site ;)