CT FZ8 RIder

rotambo

Hey guys, Rotambo here, fairly new here just wanted to say what's up. I have a 2013 Yamaha FZ8 which i love. I'm from CT so i would love to find some more people to ride with. Don't know what else to put in here for now and I gotta leave for work so if you wanna get to know me better just ask. Take it easy guys, talk to you soon.

persek75

That is awesome. I'm just waiting for my front turn signals and I'm good to go. Can't wait for that 1st ride since I reflashed bike. Should be a completely diff ride. I was gna go w cauffmans but decided to cut stock muffler instead. Looks and sound good. Can this freakin winter be any longer?

madmax

I'm in CT too, in Manchester. I don't have by bike out of winter storage yet (parents garage), I'm on a 2011 FZ8 and it would be awesome to be able to meet up and ride with some people in CT. I have yet to go on any group rides in the area, it's just been me off getting lost on back roads.

rotambo

Lol sick madmax, we should get in touch and ride soon, Manchester is pretty close to me so that would be cool. And perserk, I knowwww, this winter is never going to end. #sadface

madmax

I knowwww, this winter is never going to end. #sadface
I know. Hey its spring, heres 2 more inches of snow. At least i got to do donuts in my car. Ill hopefully have my bike by up here by next sunday. We should definitely get a group ride going. I also want to ride with some of the people from reddit.com/r/motorcycles who are in CT.

HeresMyMind

join that facebook group, we do group rides all the time, a lot of people randomly post every other day about meeting up for smaller local rides. I ended up with the Vance & Hines exhaust, After trying the two brothers, and then the Yoshi R77

-B

madmax

Lol sick madmax, we should get in touch and ride soon, Manchester is pretty close to me so that would be cool. And perserk, I knowwww, this winter is never going to end. #sadface

I'm planning on doing the CTmotorcycleriders fb group ride next sunday (to bear mtn in NY). Anyone else going/anyone want to meet up in manchester or surrounding area to ride to the start point?